Experiential Retreat for Clinicians with Equine Assisted Psychotherapy
Authenticity. Attunement. Courage. Clarity. Patience. Presence.
These are not just qualities of a good therapist but life skills that
require development and nurturing. Join us for an experiential
retreat to reconnect and cultivate the qualities essential to healthy relationships and good therapy.
Horses offer us unique opportunities to reconnect with ourselves and
learn how to more completely connect with others. In partnering with
horses, you will discover what’s holding you back, and what’s needed
to move forward. Come explore what it’s like to learn from the masters of authenticity.
In this day-long retreat you will:
• be a part of an intimate group of clinicians
• experience how your relationship with self impacts your
relationship with others, both in the office and out
• cultivate skills for mindfulness and presence
• spend a self-care day in a peaceful natural setting
• sneak a peak at what equine assisted psychotherapy can do!
April 27th, 2018 10am – 4pm
$325/person early bird
Please contact Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org about
student/intern and group discounts – and to register.